Would you like the piece of mind to know that your solar system is safely performing to the best of its ability?
Residential Solar Maintenance Plans
Is your solar system not making as much power as it used to?
- We service the Cairns area from Gordonvale to Palm Cove
- Performed by experienced and qualified tradesman
- Thorough safety checks and reporting
- Maximise energy production
- Extend the lifespan of your solar system
- Adhere to your solar panel warranty requirements
Get a Free Quote
Maintaining your solar system saves money and helps the environment
Don't leave thousands of dollars of potential savings on the table
Are you concerned about the installation of your Solar system? Can’t get in touch with the company who installed your system? We perform regular, ongoing and once off solar system maintenance services for clients throughout the Cairns area.
At G-Solar, we make residential solar maintenance plans affordable and dependable, thanks to our extensive experience, qualified tradesmen and easy to understand pricing.
We service the Cairns area from Gordonvale to Palm Cove however we have clients all over FNQ, so please request a quote if you are outside of these areas.
Clean + Health Check + Performance
Up to 6KW system
Request a quote for systems larger than 6kw
- Solar panel clean
- Solar system panel inspection
- Solar installation safety inspection
- Solar system performance check
- Solar panel IV curve testing (performance verification)
- Solar panel & inverter thermal imaging
G-Solar & Electrical
Headquartered in Cairns, G-Solar services clients australia-wide. Our customers value our quality of work with many referring us to colleagues, friends and family.
- Australia-wide service and maintenance team
- We maintain an impeccable safety record
- We use a consumption meter on your switchboard to accurately scope your system
- Locally owned business backed by quality manufacturers and warranties
See what our customers are saying about us
“G-Solar were very efficient in their process from initial site visit, organising finance to job completion. The tradesman were respectful of our clients and did an excellent job. We are loving the benefits of Solar with our power bills less than half of what they were before”ToddChildcare Centre
“G-Solar Designed a 30kW system for our industrial workshop. Having primarily a daytime load we were an excellent candidate for solar. We are now saving 80% on our electricity costs and couldn't be happier”DavidMechanical workshop
“Great advice & excellent Installation. I will definitely be using G-Solar for my next Solar System.”PeterBayview Heights
“Grant and the team from G-Solar did a great job. Grant made the solar process very easy with a no fuss approach. His savings estimates were very accurate and everything was explained to us along the way. We went with the Solar Finance option meaning we did not have to pay a cent for the solar up front. Our savings are much greater than our repayments and in 3 years the system will be paid off. Very happy with the service”Frank & RobynSchool Photography Lab
“Honest sales advise. Neat and tidy installation. I have recommended G-Solar to many of my friends & colleagues.”JohnInnisfail
“G-Solar designed an 8kW system for my house in Port Douglas, the process was very easy and the electricians were very polite and did an excellent job of installation. I am now saving over $500/quarter on my Electricity Bills.”PamPort Douglas